A successful day with things moving forward a little more.
The wheel nuts that would not shift last time have been loosened so we are now going to be able to change the flat tyre (we did not have suitable jack and axle stands there today).
The communication cable has been removed from the ladders for replacement.
The indicator “ears” were refitted with new rubbers and the movement and cut outs were checked.
We did not have time to refit the relay and switch so we planned to rely on arm signals and escort vehicles for the short run to Turner’s for the steam cleaning.
The lockers were emptied, the jack was bolted back and the rear lights were refitted and tested rea