The last couple of weeks have seen continued progress with reinstatement of the dozens of trims and fittings which were removed prior to the external respray. All of them have required various levels of restoration including a good clean and polish, as you would imagine, this is a slow tedious job but well worth it when the trim goes back on the appliance.
Also, the lockers continue to be refitted with their original brackets and the equipment is now starting to find its historic home, but not without an awful lot of head scratching about " what went where". We only have our vague memories and some images we took when we originally stripped the old lockers out. However, none of those guarentee that we get it right each time so its a rather complicated jigsaw puzzle at the moment.
Steady progress being made, as we used to say in the LFB!
Please note that we respectfully remind you that all the images we use to illustrate our journey are copyright exclusive to the group members who capture them. No unauthorised copying, reproduction or other use is permitted. many thanks.
In this case, the images were taken by Dave Porter and Pete Weight.