Pete Weight & Colin were the working party, Pete filled all the tiny blemishes on the new wings and mudguards, flatted them down and then got the next coat of primer on, it's a slow job but it's worth it with the finish he is getting!
While he was doing that I got on with sorting the fit of the O/S locker. I have established that the problem is the timber at the bottom of the door frame was rotton, so this has been replaced. The front mountings that the locker rests on have been bent up, I will take a long bar to the next working party so that we can straighten them, it only needs a quarter of an inch and then everything will fit.
I then completed the decking plates around the turntable and got these painted so they are all ready to be screwed and bolted in place next time.
It was nice to see the ladders elevated with the full set together.