The new wings were delivered today and Colin immediately tried the rears on for size, they look brilliant and take us a long way forward with our efforts and help to protect us from future problems.
As Colin was alone on the day he filed the following report:After fitting the new rear wings, I started by sorting the n/s pump bay housing. I cut the centre bars as I had worked out last time but I was still struggling to get the parts to line up correctly. After much head scratching and measurement I finally had an ephinany the deck beams had been made out of too thick material! I trimmed about 8mm out of the front mounting and everything then lined up. I then fixed the mounting brackets and fixed the alloy skin on. The back of the board just needs painting and final fixing.